Friday, January 16, 2015

Update on everything...

So there has been a lot going on in my life in the past year. With my family, work, and everything in the middle I haven't been able to update this as much as I would like to. But I am going to start updating more offten. 

I would first like to give a little update on my Relay life. I am not with a different county and an amazing team. We had a meeting the other day I tell you what there was more people that showed but for the meeting then there was in my whole committee last year. We have some awesome stuff we are doing. The power wheels is back and this time it is a Ford F-150 truck!!! Super cute!! We are having our car/craft show again. This year I am just in charge of the car show! We are going to have more classes and some of the money is going to the fire department. The last really big thing we are doing is a unmask cancer ball. This is going to be so much fun. Big things in the works this year and can't wait to show you everything. 

The next thing that has been takin up a lot of my time is I have started a new business in the craft world. Southern Treasures is a project that has been in the works for a few years and I am happy to say it now a business. I will be posting some of my stuff on here and showing you how to do it too. I do everything from pallet chairs to hand painted signs. I am going to craft shows and learning everything as I go. I have 2 big shows coming up and I can't wait!!

Here is to the future of fun and excitement!!! Please stay tune and join me on this new a fun ride!!!

❤️ 
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment