Thursday, May 29, 2014

Light up the night...

So I have been a little behind on this blog but after next Friday I will be more on top of it. Next Friday is our RELAY!!!!

Today I just wanted to post something real fast that I thought was a great idea and will be doing it next year for our Relay. We are going to sell luminaries for people to have at their house the night of relay to light themselves. I called it "Light Up The Night, Finish The Fight." There was a relay down in Texas that had the idea and I loved it. Just selling the bags to people to light at their house at the time when your luminaries ceremony is (our is at 10:00pm) and then the name of the person in memory or in honor of will be read at the Relay. Same price as if you was there but you are at your house and we light up the town not just the Relay!!!

This is the flyer I made for it this year and just posted it on Facebook but next year it will be one of our main fundraisers.

No comments:

Post a Comment